This position is located in the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC), Division of Administrative Operations (DAO). The duty location for this position is Rockville, Maryland.Learn more about this agency
**Applicants please note: Additional selections may be made across the Health Resources and Services Administration through this vacancy announcement.**
A Deputy Division Director - Bureau of Primary Health Care position is a mission critical occupation for HRSA. This position is responsible for ensuring that operational and fiscal activities align with and enable accomplishment of Health Resources and Services Administration's mission, goals and objectives.
As the Deputy Division Director of DAO, you will lead the implementation of strategic plans to assure achievement of BPHC goals and objectives, and provide expertise on a broad range of administrative management initiatives related to health care program operations.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide administrative and technical supervision to a variety of employees in programmatic and administrative positions in support of the BPHC and HRSA mission;
- Establish and refines personnel priorities and activities to support Division operations, progress, and priorities, including activities that promote diversity and engagement of all employees of the Division;
- Establish objectives and priorities to support the achievement of professional development goals for the Division and Bureau;
- Develop effective procedures and systems for current Division personnel management processes. Analyze and evaluate quantitative and qualitative data to assess the effectiveness of the Division's recruitment and retention efforts as they relate to meeting established goals and objectives;
- Responsible for the administrative and human resource management functions relative to the staff supervised; and
- Make strategic decisions pertaining to the Division's human capital resources, specifically, implementation of professional development activities, such as recruitment of new staff to support Division goals, onboarding new Division staff, retention and recognition.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517643600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.