One position may be filled in any of the following locations:
- Washington, DC
- New York, NY
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Chicago, IL.
As a Human Resources Specialist (Policy and Accountability), you will monitor, evaluate, and report on the effectiveness, efficiency, and compliance with law, rules and regulations, veterans' preference, merit system principles and prohibited personnel practices as it relates to the accountability processes of human capital programs.Learn more about this agency
* This vacancy announcement has been amended to extend the closing date to 12/7/2018.
As a Human Resources Specialist (Policy and Accountability), you will:
- Perform studies and projects in human capital functions involving policy and program development, evaluation and accountability/program reviews, and/or operations and provide advisory services.
- Provide program direction regarding interpretations of regulatory procedures as well as laws, rules, regulations, and principles of human capital. Develop or amend policy and other instructional material from legislative proposals, laws and regulations. Analyze OPM, Treasury, and other sources regarding human capital directives and issuances to determine Agency impact and to advise OCC management on appropriate courses of action.
- Provide guidance and direction of a comprehensive Human Capital Accountability program. Lead and perform all related tasks associated with conducting internal accountability evaluations and program reviews of all major Human Capital programs and Human Capital Framework areas.
- Collaborate with OCC management and Treasury Departmental office to complete corrective action plans, regularize selections and personnel actions. Prepare thorough and concise technical report of findings, and provide high- level briefings. Work with management to provide recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency in HC programs. Participate in establishing, implementing, evaluating and modifying the HC Strategic Plan.
Occasional travel - Travel occasionally to attend conferences and training.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517519100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.