This position is located in the Office of Budget and Finance (OBF) within the Office of the Managing Director. The incumbent performs a variety of financial, accounting, and budget analysis functions to facilitate financial management program operations necessary to comply with legislation and related regulations.Learn more about this agency
As a Financial Specialist, you will:
- Assist with a wide range of agency-wide projects and work products associated with internal controls, program funding, financial management policies and practices, and initiatives for improving the economy and efficiency of agency budgetary and financial operations.
- Reconcile financial records, system data and reports.
- Participate in review and verification of quarterly and year-end audited financial statements, footnotes and supporting work papers.
- Provide comprehensive oversight of the processing of the agency's accounts payables and receivables.
- Participate in all phases of budget formulation and execution.
- Interpret and accurately apply the Federal Travel Regulations (FTR) to ensure compliance with current federal regulations.
- Provide comprehensive oversight of the agency's Travel Program, including travel charge card management.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517494800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.