This position is located in the Executive Office of the President (EOP), Office of Administration (OA), Office of the Chief Operations, Mail and Logistics Management Office. The Logistics Assistant (Mail/MVO) will be responsible for providing logistical support for the complex and delivering mail.Learn more about this agency
NOTE: More than two selections may be made within 90 days of the issuance of the certificate, if additional vacancies occur.
As a Logistics Assistant (Mail/MVO), GS-0303-7, your typical work assignments may include the following under supervision:
- Provides customer service to internal and external customers regarding logistics and mail procedures
- Meters outgoing postal mail, performs mass mailings, and charges most economical postage
- Transports and delivers mail, express overnight packages, and bulk parcels within the EOP complex
- Operates platform to pick up and deliver materials and equipment to various locations and work sites
- Collects unclassified materials for destruction from designated offices throughout the EOP complex
- Tracks and reports workload statistics for overall monthly Mail Center Reports
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517392300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.