These positions are located at the Cheyenne VA Medical Center in the Business Developmental Service Line Cheyenne, Wyoming.Learn more about this agency
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Incumbent's work impacts the administrative aspect of patient care, including: access, scheduling/coordinating appointments using advanced clinic access principles, collecting and updating demographic and insurance information, managing the Electronic Waiting List (EWL), patient processing and customer service.
- Incumbent is responsible for assuring that various aspects of staffing, training, compliance, reporting, quality assurance, and budgetary initiatives are met.
- The incumbent plays an integral role in identifying and developing ways to resolve problems with the administrative and clinical staff on access, customer service, patient flow, revenue, and data validation issues.
- The incumbent must be able to perform duties properly could result in the veteran not receiving the treatment to which he/she is entitled or priority access to care to which he/she is entitled.
- The incumbents large part of the duties of a Clinical Support Section employee is acting as a receptionist at the clinic, either face-to-face or telephonically, requiring excellent customer service skills.
- The incumbents work requires a high degree of judgment in responding to both employee and patient concerns and providing solutions to process problems as they affect day-to-day operations.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 6 am to 5:30 pm; flexible hours; some weekends
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517202500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.