These positions are located in the Policy, Research, and Analysis Department (PRAD).
More than one selection may be made from this vacancy announcement.Learn more about this agency
- As a Supervisory Actuary in the Policy, Research, and Analysis Department (PRAD), you may:
- Serve as a senior actuary, recognized authority and actuarial advisor for PRAD and PBGC regarding actuarial matters.
- Conduct extensive research and analyses of programs, financial, and actuarial issues related to legislative proposal evaluations as determined by the Director, PRAD.
- Supervise development and use of forecasting and modeling tools to: support the development, analysis, and interpretation of pension policy and related actuarial and economic issues that impact PBGC.
- Ensure that the actuarial and computer development work is being accomplished in accordance with professional actuarial standards, applicable laws and regulations, and Corporation policies.
- Supervise staff; assign work; develop performance standards; and evaluate work performance; identify training needs; and determine training procedures.
Occasional travel - Less than 10%
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517187400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.