Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT additional information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to provide professional scientific knowledge in performance of work requiring the application of engineering, mathematics, statistical analysis, modeling/simulation, and/or other scientific principles, methods, and techniques.
This DCIPS position is in the professional work category and developmental/entry work level.
- Analyses and assesses foreign research, design, development, test, evaluation, integration, acquisition, dissemination, sustainment, modification, and/or exploitation of complex electronic systems to support the organization's mission objectives.
- Utilizes scientific inquiry in the development of models/simulations and/or computer programs to evaluate and predict the ability to support assigned projects, studies, or problems.
- With assistance and guidance, may provide technical guidance, advisory support, and assistance.
- Attends meetings, conferences, briefings, and seminars related to program planning, advanced technologies, and support system concepts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517157500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.