This position is located in the Data Governance Division of the Judiciary Data and Analysis Office. The Data Programs and Policy Branch is responsible for, among other things: (a) working at the intersection of business and technology to facilitate systems and process improvement; (b) providing technical support to business users for the governance, correction, and extraction of data; and (c) developing, managing and maintaining data governance policies, processes, standards and documentation.Learn more about this agency
- Providing primary support to the Chief, Data Governance Division for all data governance and data stewardship collaborative bodies.
- Developing and producing meeting minute reports, agendas, slide decks, and other meeting materials.
- Providing logistical meeting support for all data governance and data stewardship collaborative bodies, which includes owning and being accountable for securing meeting facilities, A/V (e.g., conference call, webinar) capabilities, and other logistical requirements, as assigned.
- Ensuring materials are maintained, managed, updated, and made accessible as necessary.
- Supporting the creation, maintenance, and management of the data governance and data stewardship SharePoint sites.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position - 10% or less.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517142300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.