Learn more about this agency
A Job Fair is being held on 29 January 2019 from 10 am to 3 pm at the Bowling Center, Tower Barracks (Grafenwoehr) Building 612.
Please note that applications will be accepted until noon and interviewing will start at 1 pm. Skip the line by pre-applying online and be there for the interview!
This position is located at Army Lodging, Tower Barracks (Grafenwoehr).
- Operates commercial laundry machines to wash bulk laundry items. Loads and unloads items into and out of washing machines and dryers.
- Ensures proper sort, loading capacity, cleaning solvents and correct settings for operation of machinery. Folds and stacks finished items.
- Cleans rooms, corridors, stairways and other areas. Sweeps, mops, vacuums, scrubs, strips and polishes using light and heavy duty powered equipment. Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes toilet facilities. Cleans and dusts assigned areas. Empties trash.
- Operated industrial equipment to clean rugs, drapes, etc. Perform routine maintenance of equipment.
- Washes walls, windows, blinds and ceiling fixtures using ladders, scaffolds and safety belt. Moves heavy furniture, Maintains stock of room and cleaning supplies to perform assigned duties.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/516969400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.