The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Local Commuting Area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
Eligible applications received on or before the cut-off date of 5 December 2018 will be referred to the selecting official(s) for consideration.
For a list of additional duties for the Bowling Equipment Worker position, click here
- Performs routine maintenance on mechanical and electrical bowling equipment, components and assemblies.
- Assists the Bowling Equipment Repairer in making repairs, adjusting equipment and related duties.
- Cleans and maintains the bowling facility by replacing light bulbs; making minor repairs to vacuum cleaners, buffers, etc.; ashing and polishing floors, walls and other surfaces.
- Skilled in the use of electrical test equipment and tools. Working knowledge of manufacturer's diagrams, specifications and schematics.
- Recognize and report malfunctions. Performs routine duties without directions.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/516644600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.