JOB FAIR!!!Learn more about this agency
A Job Fair is being held on 29 January 2019 from 10 am to 3 pm at the Bowling Center, Tower Barracks (Grafenwoehr) Building 612.
Please note that applications will be accepted until noon and interviewing will start at 1 pm. Skip the line by pre-applying online and be there for the interview!
These positions are located within various business facilities such as the Bowling Centers and Java Cafe on Tower Barracks (Grafenwoehr).
- Performs a variety of tasks performing several steps or sequences of tasks that require attention to work operations in a kitchen or dining area following established procedures.
- Makes simple sandwiches and performs other simple food preparation. Responsible for proper slicing of deli meats and cheeses and cutting of fruits and vegetables for garnish
- In accordance with customer?s orders, processes and organizes food, arranges garnishes, checks for appearance, quality and quantity and ensures proper presentation in accordance with set standards.
- Operates a cash register. Cleans kitchen utensils, pots, pans, storage containers, as well as sweeping and mopping the floor. Restocks storeroom, walk in refrigerator/freezer, front line refrigerators, freezers, coolers, and dry goods.
- Responsible for cleaning of dining area, to include but not limited to wiping tables, chairs, empting the trash, and vacuuming. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/516554100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.