Note to applicants: Please include name and contact information for at least two (2) professional AND personal references in your resume and/or DA Form 3433 application when applying for jobs.Learn more about this agency
The IMCOM G-9 mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
APG - Where innovation and imagination protect, enable, and sustain our Nation's War fighter today and tomorrow.
- Cleans rooms, corridors, stairways, and other areas. Mops, vacuums, scrubs, strips and polishes using light and heavy duty powered equipment.
- Washes walls, windows, blinds and ceiling fixtures.
- Operates industrial equipment to clean rugs, drapes, etc.
- Cleans, and dusts assigned areas. Empties trash. Makes beds and changes linen.
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes toilet facilities.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/516490600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.