*** Click on the "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT information. ***Learn more about this agency
The IMCOM G-9 mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
APG - Where innovation and imagination protect, enable, and sustain our Nation's War fighter today and tomorrow.
- Mows grass, lays sod, weeds flowerbeds, trims and edges walkways and lawns. Prunes shrubs and trees; applies fertilizer, waters plants, cleans out drainage ditches, shovels snow from walks and driveways.
- Loads and unloads conveyances; moves materials using wheelbarrows, hand trucks or dollies; stacks and arranges supplies for storage; collects refuse and recyclable materials.
- Digs, fills and tamps soil and gravel in earth excavations; levels ground using pick, shovel, tamper and rake.
- Cleans rugs and drapes. Cleans, waxes and polishes floors using heavy industrial-powered equipment. Adjusts, cleans, oils and changes attachments on machines. Washes and replaces room fixtures using ladders and scaffolds.
- Uses chemicals and cleaning solutions. Maintains stock of cleaning materials and implements used. Notifies supervisor when additional materials are needed.
- Moves heavy items of furniture and office equipment as required.
- Routine work is completed independently following proper safety procedures. Specific instructions are provided with new assignments.
- Completed work is reviewed for compliance with instructions and established practices. Responsible to check and perform simple maintenance on equipment. Maintenance repairs that require disassembly or realignment are reported to the supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/516272700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.