About the Position: Work is typically performed in an adequately lit and climate controlled office, which may be shared with another employee. Public transportation is available as there is no guarantee of access to parking. Applicants will work with physicians, nurses and scientists to provide guidance for their research proposals and submissions to satisfy current regulations and IRB requirements.Learn more about this agency
- Orchestrates meetings and collaborates with principal investigators, physicians, scientists, nurses, and other professional disciplines to identify required support for research projects.
- Participates with the Principal Investigator in the scientific design of research protocols and makes recommendations on methodology.
- Evaluates research protocols for compliance with applicable regulations governing human subject's protection.
- Coordinates with investigators and other designees to ensure Institutional Review Board (IRB) stipulations are appropriately addressed in a timely manner by providing expert knowledge and advice regarding regulatory requirements.
- Provides consultation and assistance to complete research protocol lifecycle requirements e.g., continuing review applications, protocol amendments, applicable Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) reviews
- Facilitates access to services and the process to obtain required approvals to initiate research projects by coordinating the submission of additional regulatory and logistical requirements .
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/516106400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.