THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a PRODUCTION CONTROLLER, Position Description Number D1259 / D1255 and is part of the Field Maintenance Shop #5, Wyoming Army National Guard.
This position is located in the Joint Forces Headquarters-State, Logistics Directorate (J-4/G-4), Surface Maintenance Facility. The purpose of this position is to perform maintenance production management, to achieve or maintain desired production levels, to serve as an equipment readiness expert for units supported by the facility, and to provide technical guidance and oversight to a lower-graded Production Controller.
(1) Establishes plans and schedules for maintenance and repair, using multiple process production methods and procedures for a variety of vehicles and equipment
(2) Ensures Modified Table of Organization and Equipment (MTO&E) or Table of
Distribution and Allowances (TDA) reportable Line Item Numbers (LIN) are properly managed, reported and accounted for with respect to readiness reports, property accountability reports, and system management.
(3) Programs workload, shop space, and available personnel on a short and long-term basis.
(4) Ensures that unit Class 9 (CL IX) accounts are funded, budgeted, and executed to maximize readiness.
(5) Designates and maintains current maintenance priorities by Force Activity Designator, pacing items, Equipment Readiness Codes (ERC) A, B, and C equipment type, available funds, commander's priority, state/national priorities (in the case of floods, fires, and mobilizations), and unit supported.
(6) Maintenance Manager functions will coordinated Job Order requests between the FMS and supported unit for services and repairs through GCSS. Will coordinated movement and availability of equipment with supported units and the FMS for usage and maintenance of assets.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/515880100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.