The Judges Compensation and Retirement Division (JCRD) is responsible for managing all personnel actions and the monthly payroll process for retired Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court and all Federal Judges of the United States Courts. In addition, the Division is responsible for managing multiple unique retirement systems for all retired justices and judges of the United States, and the survivor annuity system for their spouses.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent of this position serves as a Human Resources Specialist assisting both the Judges Personnel and Payroll Advisory Services Team and the Judges Retirement Benefits Advisory Services Team. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinating various correspondence to all active judges, retired justices, retired judges and survivor annuitants.
- Providing administrative support with preparation of retirement profiles for the Judges Benefits and Retirement Programs.
- Responsible for preparing analytical reports and processing annual certifications.
- Assisting the Judges Personnel and the Judges Retirement and Advisory Services Teams with responding to daily inquiries and supporting monthly processing as needed.
- Assisting with administrative correspondence related to monthly payroll.
- Processing Temporary Continuation of Coverage and Spouse Equity enrollments.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/515861300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.