This is a Public Notice for positions being filled under the Direct Hiring Authority (DHA) for Domestic Defense Industrial Base Facilities and Major Range and Test Facilities Base. Positions may be filled as permanent, temporary or term with a full-time or part-time work schedule. Under this recruitment procedure, resumes will be accepted for each location/installation identified in this Public Notice and selections are made for vacancies as they occur.Learn more about this agency
- There are multiple positions available in various job series:
- WG-2604 - Electronics Mechanic
- WG-2805 - Electrician
- WG-2810 - High Voltage Electrician
- WG-4204 - Pipefitting
- WG-4206 - Plumbing
- WG-4607 - Carpentry
- WG-4701 - Miscellaneous General Maintenance and Operations Work
- WG-4749 - Maintenance Mechanic
- WG-5306 - Air Conditioning Equipment Mechanic
- WG-5378 - Powered Support Systems Mechanic
- WG-5703 - Motor Vehicle Operating
- WG-5716 - Engineering Equipment Operating
- WG-5803 - Heavy Mobile Equipment Mechanic
- WG-5823 - Automotive Mechanic
- WG-6913 - Hazardous Waste Disposing
- Vacancies may be filled at various grade levels (e.g. WG-5,6,7,8,9,10,11) based upon management need and individual qualifications.
- Selectees may be appointed to a position with promotion potential (e.g. selected at WG-08 grade with promotion potential to the WG-10.
- If selected below the full performance level, you may be noncompetitively promoted to the next higher grade level after meeting all regulatory requirements and upon recommendation of management. Promotion is neither implied or guaranteed.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be expected depending on the position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/515708900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.