You will serve as a Management Assistant in the Spacecraft Engineering Department, Code 820200 of NAVAL RESEARCH LABORATORY.Learn more about this agency
- You will compile financial data for reports.
- You will prepare calculations of costs incurred (e.g., funding, staff hours, equipment time used, salary, material) for a program.
- You will review financial expenditures to verify alignment with budgeted amounts.
- You will track budget data to meet program objectives.
- You will create an automated recurring report to integrate and analyze data.
- You will input timecard data into a timekeeping software program (e.g., SLDCADA or similar program).
- You will use an automated computer file system to update documents and files.
- You will use an automated system (e.g., management information system, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) to extract information.
- You will monitor operational reports to identify trends.
- You will maintain a database to analyze division metrics.
- You will maintain a database to consolidate reports.
- You will maintain a record keeping system for accountability of supply distribution.
- You will obtain organizational data to generate financial documents.
- You will distribute reports on a proposed program change to operating officials for review and comment.
- You will initiate a request for additional resources (e.g., personnel, overtime, equipment, supplies, space).
- You will process requests for equipment to support an office's material and equipment requirements.
- You will review past and present program resource use to identify trends, discrepancies, or problems requiring further study by higher level employees.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/515605400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.