About the Position: The mission of the Corpus Christi Army Depot is to overhaul, repair, modify, retrofit, test and modernize helicopters, engines and components for all services and foreign military customers. Corpus Christi Army Depot (CCAD) is the Army's Center of Industrial and Technical Excellence for Rotary Wing Aviation Maintenance. We provide worldwide on-site maintenance services, aircraft crash analysis, lubricating oil analysis, and chemical, metallurgical and training support.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as senior engineer and technical authority in electrical engineering discipline and consultant for depot management officials, personnel of engineering/production units, headquarters, and others.
- Serve as the commands electrical engineering specialist for development, review, analysis, and evaluation of designs, drawings, and specification.
- Attend conferences to exchange information, clarify doubtful points, resolve discrepancies or conflicts noted in contract agreements or similar reasons through advice and recommendations.
- Serve as team leader for the respective area of responsibility providing technical guidance and direction to lower graded engineers and engineer technicians.
- Develop and approves engineering design criteria for construction, maintenance, and repair of depot electrical facilities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/515595600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.