This position is located in the Office of Strategic Information, Research and Planning (OSIRP), in the Office of the Director. OSIRP staff develop and manage agency strategic planning, support the agency's performance improvement and measurement processes, design and collect data on measures of agency performance, conduct agency-level program evaluations, provide stewardship and governance of data including annual descriptive statistics and Peace Corps Volunteers.Learn more about this agency
The Management Analyst (Data Governance and Analytics) performs the following major duties:
- Contributes to the development, review, and evaluation of program performance improvement management information.
- Performs complex data analyses resulting in comprehensive management information reports that highlight agency progress toward performance objectives and strategic goals.
- Serves as the lead analyst on agency-wide data governance programs and processes and products related to administrative data on Peace Corps Volunteers.
- Transforms, aggregates/disaggregates, and visualizes data through advanced techniques including MS Excel PivotTables, formulas, functions, and charts/graphs.
- Maintains a close working relationship with program staff in the Office of the Chief Information Officer (IT) in order to remain knowledgeable at all times about the Agency's systems and automated databases.
- Performs a wide variety of administrative and analytical duties to improve the quality of data and information used to measure and assess the performance of agencies and their programs including the development and maintenance of standard operating procedures.
- Develops metrics and may coach others on the development of metrics, to capture data that measures the effectiveness of agency programs.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/515393200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.