This position serves as the Program Analyst for the Office of Pipeline Safety, Office of Policy and Programs (OPS) located in the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration and reports to the Supervisory Management and Program Analyst for Policy and Programs. This position provides program coordination, communications, and policy assistance for policy and programs.Learn more about this agency
The Management and Program Analyst:
- Uses analytical skills and applies evaluative and investigative techniques and concepts to assist in the development of products and thereby ensuring the accomplishment of program goals.
- Provides communication, writing, editorial services, and clearance of a wide range of internal and external communication materials.
- Prepares documents/speeches presentations, including visual aids, for PHP and PHMSA Executives.
- Serves as the advisor to Director of Policy and Programs regarding mandates and recommendations.
- Develops and maintains in-depth working relationships with officials of other PHMSA programs, other agencies and other stakeholders.
- Participates or lead various working groups to ensure the office is kept abreast of recommendations and activities that could have an impact on assigned programs.
- Participates in interdepartmental programs designed to improve communication efforts.
This position is perfect for a Management/Program Analyst who is looking for challenging assignments in a fast-paced work environment and is comfortable with interacting with leadership in a rapidly evolving organization. As a Management Analyst, you will engage with all levels of the organization to facilitate policy analysis and development and develop materials to successfully communicate the outcome of policy efforts.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/515365900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.