We are seeking an experienced Microsoft Windows and VMware systems administrator to provide production support and engineering services in the following IT infrastructure areas:
- Windows Servers
- Windows Desktops
- Windows Domain
- Horizon View
- User Environment Manager
- Microsoft Administration
- VMware Administration
- Serve on the district-wide Network Support Services (NSS) team.
- Administer Microsoft servers, on premises and in the cloud.
- Administer Microsoft desktops.
- Administer VMware server-level virtualization.
- Administer VMware desktop-level virtualization.
- Administer Domain Controllers and Active Directory.
- Administer SQLServer, IIS, and related applications.
- Utilize scripting languages.
- Perform systems hardening for assigned systems.
- Develop, implement, and manage IT projects from inception to delivery.
- Participate in IT Service Desk rotation responsibilities.
- Work with highly sensitive, confidential, and/or otherwise privileged information.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel between court divisions (Baltimore and Greenbelt, MD) is required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/515345600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.