This position is located in the Department of Administrative Service (DAS), Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) Staff. The incumbent will help drive a project from start to finish. By using Lean Six Sigma methodologies and concepts, the incumbent will coordinate project information, provide support through data analysis, contribute to the overall strategy and performance evaluation of various processes, and communicate project status to internal offices and senior management.Learn more about this agency
- Planning and participating in continuous process improvement events.
- Managing projects associated with the process improvement program, including: resource requirements, deliverable timelines, budgeting, and communications.
- Collecting, analyzing, and validating data using Lean Six Sigma methodologies; developing multiple solutions for process optimization.
- Creating charts, graphs, and tools to visualize data trends and analysis.
- Authoring, editing and delivering reports and presentations, e.g., briefings, training sessions, and discussions with senior leaders, supervisors, staff and co-workers.
- Creating and maintaining standardized project documentation.
- Monitoring the improved process to ensure compliance with guidelines and policies.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of Lean Six Sigma eLearning courses on a Learning Management System.
- Assisting with the development and roll-out of a Community of Practice for continuous process improvement for the Federal Judiciary.
- Assisting with the development and content management of continuous process improvement information on agency websites.
- Serving as a Contractor Officer's Representative (COR); developing statement of work; monitoring vendor performance; reviewing and approving vouchers/invoices for payment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/515337100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.