This position is located in the The Department of Administrative Services (DAS), Administrative Systems Office (ASO). This is a leadership role that will report directly to the Deputy Chief of the ASO. The Quality Assurance (QA) manager's role is to instill visibility into the processes, procedures and products associated with the ASO. This role is essential to ensure transparency and consistency in the change control process and ITPM Processes within ASO.Learn more about this agency
- Working with the Project Managers, Branch Chiefs, Portfolio Managers and Director of Execution to create a partnership with the common goal of quality. Acting independently and creating a working partnership with all responsible parties while still reporting pertinent information to the Deputy Chief.
- Refining strategic plans as needed to implement quality gates throughout the projects within the ASO Division. Strategies to include a pro-active means to identify potential concerns within a project.
- Acting as a source for independent review of all projects to ensure the quality expectations have been achieved.
- Constantly improving the tools and techniques to measure quality within the ASO.
- Implementing change management policy and supporting procedures, in conjunction with the ITPM program.
- Serving as liaison with auditors for ASO on IT issues.
- Reviewing Root Cause Analysis and ensure compliance.
- Assessing work products, costs and resource productivity to ensure alignment with project plans.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/514913800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.