You will serve as a Lead Project Manager for a contractor supported project for DOD or Civilian Agency Professional Services (PS) projects.
Location of position: Washington, DC
This position is located in the Federal Systems Integration and Management Center (FEDSIM) is part of the Assisted Acquisition Services within the Federal Acquisition Service.
We are currently filling one vacancy, but additional vacancies may be filled as needed.Learn more about this agency
- Monitors contractor performance to ensure compliance with project management plan, contract/task order, and compliance with pertinent regulations.
- Reviews and officially approves progress reports, technical reports, and other deliverables which require Government approval, verifying/certifying. inspections; and notifies contract officer of unsatisfactory performance.
- Identifies and develops center support opportunities (sales) for new and existing clients in new or existing PS and related IT subject areas.
- Develops and maintains productive partnerships with clients, support staff, and other GSA associates.
- Oversees contractor management of project resources and manages project finances, supporting staff, and FEDSIM project resources.
- Defines technical and contractual requirements associated with client need.
- Prepares acquisition strategy to satisfy client need that follows best acquisition practices.
- Identifies, distributes, assigns, and balances tasks among employees in accordance with skill level, work flow, and workload.
- Provides daily direction and guidance to team members and assists with problem resolution.
Occasional travel - May be required to travel for business.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/514900300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.