This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will perform and provide financial support in areas such as budget formulation, financial execution and fiscal policy interpretation for major DoN programs .
- You will assist in the preparation and review of major budget justification materials , such as the POM, OSD BES and president's budget prior to submission to the program manager resource sponsor and component.
- You will demonstrate proficiency in the area of financial execution , with focus on the development of program phasing and spend plans, expenditure and accrual forecasting/reporting and the use and limitations of multiple appropriations.
- You will monitor and reconcile budget authorities and program executions, apply performance measures to identify assets , shortfalls, cost trends and other crucial variances.
- You will prepare financial status reports and execution briefs on various, complex budgeting issues and present and explain execution/spend plan deviations to senior leadership.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/514686800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.