*** Click on the "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT information. ***Learn more about this agency
The IMCOM G-9 mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
APG - Where innovation and imagination protect, enable, and sustain our Nation's War fighter today and tomorrow.
Applications will be referred to the Selecting Official beginning October 22nd at 3:00PM.
- Issues supplies and equipment to authorized customers.
- Checks identification, collects fees when appropriate, and completes appropriate documentation.
- Receives returned items, inspecting for obvious damage and missing parts.
- Checks inventories and supplies.
- In a recreation facility, assists in directing patrons, scheduling the use of courts, lanes and equipment.
- Participates in and directs games and social events.
- Maintains the cleanliness of assigned work areas.
- Provides facility and program information to patrons.
- Assists with simple repair and maintenance.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/514546300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.