The Dentist will be part of the professional dental team of the VA Rochester Outpatient Clinic and will be responsible for providing comprehensive dental care to Veterans who are eligible for care.Learn more about this agency
- Proficiency and productivity in all areas of General Dentistry including restorative, prosthodontics, endodontics, periodontics, and oral surgery.
- This position will require excellent diagnostic skills and the ability to triage, diagnose, and manage a broad spectrum of urgent and chronic dental problems in a patient population with a high percentage of medically compromised individuals.
- Provide professional guidance to dental hygienists and dental laboratory technicians
- Provide mentorship to dental team, residents, and students
- Practice in accordance with accepted professional standards, organizational values, and with a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Incumbent should possess computer skills, good work ethics, administrative skills, and be able to function productively in a clinical environment.
- Incumbent will also perform other related duties as assigned.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/514365400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.