The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the Fort Meade local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
Eligible applications received on or before the cut-off date of 14 January 2019 will be referred to the selecting official(s) for consideration.
- Receives cash or credit cards in payment for merchandise, registration or services such as equipment checkout and gives change as required. Maintains record of sales.
- At the end of shift, turns in sales records, money, customer checks or charge slip and accounts for all moneys and transactions.
- Provides information concerning availability of goods sold, prices, and condition of merchandise.
- Keeps records of customer traffic during the day, and identifies slow or fast moving items and trends in customer comments or complaints.
- May prepare requisitions for items sold; insures that proper stock levels are maintained; secures stock at close of business. Cleans counter or serving area.
- Assists with conducting inventories.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/514202900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.