This position is part of the US Trade and Development Agency. We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to serve as the Director of Finance, responsible for integrity and accuracy of the accounting and financial programs and systems, and the Agency's internal financial control system.Learn more about this agency
- Oversees the development, testing, implementation, coordination and maintenance of USTDA's financial control system.
- Establishes and maintains effective internal controls to safeguard Agency assets and the integrity of USTDA's accounting data and programs.
- Manages the Agency's Service Level Agreement (SLA) for critical financial and accounting services on an ongoing basis.
- Prepares and certifies the development and presentation of USTDA's quarterly and annual financial statements and reports.
- Provides substantive guidance and input into the Agency's budget planning and execution process.
- Manages the execution and evaluation of accounting policies and programs, including audit follow-up and resolution of accounting issues.
- Recommends new approaches to utilize accounting data for more effective management of USTDA resources.
- Provides technical guidance and supervision over subordinate federal staff and contractors.
- Represents USTDA in dealings with the Department of Treasury, as necessary, Interior?s Business Center (IBC), and other federal agencies dealing with financial management issues.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/514201000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.