This position is located in the Department of Administrative Services (DAS), Investments and Compliance Staff (ISCS). The ISCS is responsible for investing registry and retirement funds in Government Account Series (GAS) Treasury Securities under the Bureau of Fiscal Service's Federal Investment Program, managing Internal Controls Compliance Audit Compliance activities and providing independent controls risk and financial analysis to the rest of the directorate and other AO Departments.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent of this position will serve as a Supervisory Financial Analyst. Duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Planning or assisting in the planning and execution of internal control reviews/assessments to ensure the proper design and effectiveness of internal controls to include information technology general and application controls over designated systems;
- Conducting or overseeing internal control reviews/assessments to include tests of design and operating effectiveness of internal controls, including IT general and application controls for systems that support the judiciary's financial reporting and financial processes leading to the annual management internal control assurance statement;
- Providing training and consultation with court units;
- Overseeing the liaison for all external DAS audits;
- Coordinating internal control efforts with the Office of Audit, and the Deputy Director's office;
- Supporting the Office of Audit in the audit process related to judiciary-wide financial operation reviews;
- Supporting financial management across the Judiciary in recommending improvements to internal control based on risk models;
- Supporting recurring reporting of internal control findings and recommendations;
- Supporting judiciary internal control and education and communication strategy;
- Documenting and tracking related audit findings and ensuring their resolution. Assisting AO managers with developing meaningful corrective action plans; documenting close out of tasks;
- Maintaining the judiciary's program related to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS); and
- Serving as an internal consultant and trouble shooter for various projects.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/514051700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.