If you want to do interesting and challenging work and to make a contribution to national defense, DISA is a great place for you.Learn more about this agency
DISA provides secure and reliable communications and computing support that enable the President and our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission. DISA is a leader within the Federal Government in implementing "people programs" and offers a broad range of quality-of-life and training programs.
- Provides program and acquisition support National Background Investigation Systems NBIS efforts to ensure consistent delivery of capabilities and artifacts across the Program Manager Office (PMO).
- Participate in management meetings regarding modification or initiation of new programs/projects/initiatives/services.
- Monitors operation programs/projects/initiatives/services to measure progress towards reaching objectives effectively and economically.
- Develops, establishes, coordinates and maintains a program/project/initiative/service management information reporting system sufficient for reference source in briefing program/project/initiative/service managers and other top-level officials .
- Serves as an expert on program/project/initiative/service analysis, develops analytical guidelines used by other analysts at the PMO, represents the organization at policy and planning sessions held within the outside organizations.
- Provides input and analysis required for acquisition management (cost, schedule and project performance), plus strategic planning, programming and budgeting.
- Acts as the Contracting Officer representative (COR) or Task Monitor for the PMO support contracts or task orders.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/513956800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.