This position is part of the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), Department of Management and Administration (DMA), Office of Security, Continuity, and Emergency Preparedness (SCEP). SCEP's mission is to ensure the safeguarding of OPIC's people, information, and facilities through a comprehensive security risk management program. The incumbent will act as the agency's Director, Security Programs.Learn more about this agency
- Plan, manage, and direct security programs, projects, and activities.
- Serve as the OPIC expert consultant on physical, information, industrial and operational security matters with specialists as well as internal and external customers, both locally and abroad.
- Direct security program functions to assure compliance with agency policies in security and establishes guidance for internal and external activities.
- Coordinate and liaise security matters with the staff of other OPIC executive offices and makes decisions which significantly impact national and international security as it relates to the OPIC mission.
- Oversee staff members engaged in security program activities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/513923500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.