This position is part of the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), Department of Management and Administration (DMA), Office of Security, Continuity, and Emergency Preparedness (SCEP). SCEP's mission is to ensure the safeguarding of OPIC's people, information, and facilities through a comprehensive security risk management program. The incumbent will act as the agency's Director, Threat Management Program.Learn more about this agency
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and manage the execution of the OPIC Threat Management Program (including the following agency-level programs: insider threat, international security, and counterintelligence) IAW national/international policy requirements.
- Develop agency-wide policies, procedures and strategies related to threat management.
- Identify and define requirements for the execution of a comprehensive OPIC Threat Management Program, managing the day-to-day operation of the program both domestically and internationally.
- Serve as the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) for OPIC's Medical and Security Assistance Provider responsible for the technical aspects of the project and serving as technical liaison with the Contractor.
- Serve as technical expert providing direct assistance and recommendations with regard to program issues and requirements.
- Cultivate and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues, experts and officials in the areas of threat management.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/513857400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.