FAA is looking for a transformational leader to oversee its dynamic property management program. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience creating a vision and guiding change through inspiration and motivation, elevating an organization's effectiveness and efficiency and idealized influence.Learn more about this agency
The Director, Aviation Property Management is located in the Office of Finance and Management, Acquisition & Business Services Office. The Director, Aviation Property Management ensures the efficiency and effectiveness of the agency’s large, diversified and complex property acquisition and management programs. The Director provides leadership to a geographically dispersed property management workforce of over 200 employees who develop and execute policy and deliver operational support for real and personal property management, facility management and space allocation for administrative spaces. The Director has direct and indirect oversight over 27 contracts, an operations budget over $100M, two Capital Investment Programs totaling $51.7M, and 43 General Service Administration facilities and 130 Direct Leases.
Within broad statutory, regulatory, department and agency requirements, the Director, accomplishes the following:
- Serves as the Senior Real Property Officer in coordination with the Office of Management and Budget and the Department of Transportation Assistant Secretary for Administration.
- Oversees property management strategic and tactical planning in a manner that supports the Secretary and Administrator's goals and objectives and customer needs.
- Directs the policy and process development associated with FAA administrative office space.
- Collaborates with internal and external property management stakeholders to implement business goals, objectives and strategies.
- Formulates budget submissions, annual operating plans and ongoing financial management for the property management program.
25% or less - The job may require up to 25% travel.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/513584300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.