If you want to do interesting and challenging work and to make a contribution to national defense, DISA is a great place for you.Learn more about this agency
DISA provides secure and reliable communications and computing support that enable the President and our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission. DISA is a leader within the Federal Government in implementing "people programs" and offers a broad range of quality-of-life and training programs.
- Serving as a Program Analyst responsible for the programmatic contract administration of complex contracts for the branch.
- Serving as a Contracting Officer?s Representative (COR) for the COMSATCOM contracts.
- Leading or conducting comprehensive program management studies and evaluations.
- Providing technical guidance to employees and contractors on the technical requirements set forth in assigned contracts.
- Managing and advising Customer Account Managers (CAMs) in pre and post award contract actions of the satellite communications (SATCOM) bandwidth contracts.
- Recommending process improvements, preparing and presenting reports and briefings, and providing contract related guidance to the workforce.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/513505900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.