THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a AIRCRAFT SURVIVAL FLIGHT EQUIPMENT REPAIRER SUPERVISOR, Position Description Number D1868000 and is part of the IN 122nd Fighter Wing, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
- Planning: Plans weekly or monthly work schedules and sequence of operations.
- Work Direction: Assigns tasks to be performed.
- Administration: Recommends and participates in the selection of personnel to fill vacancies.
- Performs the non-supervisory work of the function as needed.
- Implements regulatory safety requirements and ensures that subordinates wear appropriate safety equipment and follow pertinent safety precautions.
- Prepares for and participates in various types of readiness evaluations, inspections, mobilization and command support exercises.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/513432500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.