This National Guard position is for a Supervisory Intelligence Operations Specialist, Position Description Number D1651P01 and is part of the NJ 204th INTEL SQ, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Intelligence Operations Specialist, GS-0132-12, you will:
- Establish policies and procedures for accomplishment of the unit's intelligence mission
- Identify need for changes in priorities and take action to implement such changes
- Structure assignments to create effective and economical positions
- Accept, amend, or reject work presented by subordinates
- Follow-up to ensure complete and quality resolution of discrepancies
- Develop, modify, and/or interpret performance standards
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/513229700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.