This position is part of the Office of the Chief of Staff, Customer Experience, National Archives and Records Administration. As a Chief Customer Experience Officer, you will provide a comprehensive and authoritative view of NARA's internal and external customers and create high level customer strategies to maximize customer satisfaction.Learn more about this agency
As a Chief Customer Experience Officer, GS-0301-15, your typical work assignments may include the following:
- Oversee the development of high level customer experience (CX) data, estimates, statistics, suggestions, and other information useful to higher level managers in determining which goals and objectives to emphasize.
- Lead high level agency-wide initiatives with NARA Offices to identify and improve NARA services to internal and external customers.
- Lead the development of high level agency-wide customer service standards, policy, and planning in collaboration with NARA Office heads and the Strategy and Performance (MP) division.
- Actively communicate customer service initiatives, goals, and best practices internally and externally through a variety of means, including: Develop material for NARA's agency-wide online newspaper, Internal Collaboration Network (ICN), social media pages, and blogs; Participate in Agency and Office level All Hands Meetings, Town Halls, Open Government webinars, etc.; Engage in professional activities associated with customer service strategy and delivery; Develop presentations and participate at customer experience fairs and conferences; Leads NARA's annual agency-wide Customer Service Week celebration.
- Lead the development of agency-wide customer training and evaluation methods in collaboration with the Office of Human Capital.
- Provide consultation services on customer experience best practices, resource materials, tools, and share information on pertinent industry trends and contacts.
- Integrate NARA with the Federal customer service professional community.
- Direct the Customer Experience Division (ST) and supervises a staff engaged in the functions described above.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 5% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/513135300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.