The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the Elkhorn Catering & Conference Center.
- Prepares food by peeling, chopping, grinding, paring, cutting, slicing, dicing, pureeing, dredging, flouring, or breading.
- Performs a full range of simple cooking by preparing and cooking items that require little or no processing.
- Cleans, stores, and maintains all equipment and work areas after each use.
- Operates a variety of kitchen equipment using gas, electricity, steam or microwave heat sources.
- Disassembles, cleans and assembles component parts and accessories, following safety procedures to avoid personal injury and damage to the equipment.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/512929000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.