About the Position: This position is in the Director for Surgery, Department of Ortho & Rehab, and primarily conducted in an inpatient setting, but some duties are in the outpatient setting. Work is performed with groups, individuals, or brain-injured individuals. Work requires moderately heavy physical exertion, regular and recurring, to assist patients during rehab exercises and interaction with ambulation therapy.Learn more about this agency
Position is being filled using EHA - Critical Need Health Care Occupations.
- Utilize evaluation techniques to determine patient's current functional level, using standardized/clinically accepted measurement and evaluation tools, clinical observations, patient/staff interviews, and review of medical histories.
- Develop and implement complex, goal-oriented treatment plans for patients, presenting with a multiplicity of dysfunction and impairments in physical, functional, and adaptive areas.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement goal-oriented group and/or focused individual PT treatment programs.
- Applies the use of therapeutic modalities and new integrative techniques and technologies for the purpose of evaluation and ongoing treatment.
- Design, fabricate, or recommend adaptive equipment and/or orthotic devices to improve function.
- Develops protocols and standard operating procedures for PT programs.
- Utilize unique expertise to initiate and develop educational programs for specific groups and to facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/512856500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.