The Defense Acquisition University (DAU) is the recognized leader as a corporate university, advancing the use of technology in all areas of education. Faculty members are "thinking partners" with customers and students, continuously improving product and service delivery to provide the right knowledge and skills at the point of need. This position is for a Professor of Program Management, providing mission assistance, classroom offerings and on-line resourcesLearn more about this agency
As a Professor of Program Management, you will apply your knowledge, experience, and technical skills to teach and facilitate higher levels of learning for the Department of Defense Acquisition workforce. This requires an in-depth knowledge of DoD Acquisition instructions, guidance, and procedures. In support of this job you will:
1. Conduct lectures, facilitate classroom discussions and lead small group sessions.
2. Develop, coordinate, and lead Acquisition related workshops and events.
3. Provide coaching and mentoring to executive faculty and learners.
4. Provide consulting services to Acquisition Program Offices, acquisition staff members and senior
5. Research and develop executive curriculum, knowledge sharing materials (articles and/or videos), and
6. Maintain acquisition currency and subject matter expertise.
Occasional travel - Up to 25%
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/512702700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.