About the Position: Serves as the Chief of the US Army Military District of Washington and Joint Force Headquarters-National Capital Region (USAMDW/JFHQ-NCR) Executive Services Office with authority and responsibility for the management of all protocol and conference related functions for the Commanding General, Deputy Commander, Chief of Staff and Command Sergeant Major.Learn more about this agency
- Establish Joint Visitors Bureaus (JVB) policies and outlines responsibilities and procedures for handling Distinguished Visitors (DVs) and official visitors in the USAMDW/JFHQ-NCR area of responsibility (AOR) / Joint Operations Area (JOA).
- Conceptualize plans, coordinates and executes all protocol aspects of visits of high-ranking US and foreign DVs visiting the USAMDW/JFHQ-NCR, to include special events, office calls, awards ceremonies, luncheons, roundtable discussions, etc.
- Plan and oversee the execution of itineraries for Distinguished Visitors based on time and place of arrival, size of the group, background and interests, and length of stay; integrate these efforts with Directorate and Major Subordinate Command.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the conduct of official social functions.
- Responsible for executing the USAMDW/JFHQ-NCR Commander's Conference and other Command-hosted gatherings.
- Work with the site venue to ensure that all administrative requirements are met and executed flawlessly. Advises the Commanding General, Deputy Commander, Chief of Staff, and Command Sergeant Major on proper protocol and issues that might arise.
- Conduct periodic meetings of the Executive Services Staff to review plans for upcoming events, tasks new requirements, and explains revised operating procedures.
- Oversee the management and execution of the representational fund account utilizing the Government Purchase Card and General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS).
Occasional travel - Up to 10% business travel is required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/512700100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.