About the Position: This position is located at Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, Department of Obstetrics/Gynecology, Women's Health Clinic.Learn more about this agency
The position consists of performing a wide variety of administrative and data quality duties under leadership, in support of the medical staff of the unit. Work requires sitting, standing, walking, bending and carrying of light objects such as charts, x-rays, files etc.
- Adjust times of appointments, based on changes in health care provider's schedule; shifts patients to other clinic health care providers in case of unexpected absences of health care providers.
- Resolve scheduling and appointment conflicts.
- Generate data reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, and on demand basis to identify trends impacting on appointment availability.
- Receive and greet patients and makes a determination as to disposition.
- Select the appropriate laboratory test (s) and/or x-rays that will be required for appointment and follow up on tests ordered.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/512612800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.