THIS VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT IS AMENDED TO EXTEND THE CLOSING DATE DUE TO USAJOBS MAINTENANCE.Learn more about this agency
This announcement is being advertised concurrently under R9-18-10323083-IMS for current and former federal employees serving under a competitive service career or career-conditional appointment or reinstatement eligible. You must apply to each announcement separately if you wish to be considered under both recruitment methods.
- Manages all matters related to data integration of the Ecological Services (ES) program.
- Balances priorities, consistent with funding, through short-and-long term planning, budgeting, and implementation to build a collaborative solution for managing information and data consistently across functional areas within the ES programs.
- Initiates management reviews of programs, and identifies areas requiring new or revised data management support to improve and achieve integration across the program's functional areas through existing or new data information systems.
- Develops and revises data standards and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness, including planning, coordination, and system design.
- Works closely with others to integrate Fish and Wildlife data, create synergy, and promote operational efficiencies.
- Builds a collaborative network with other data managers, biologists, and staff to identify needs, building appropriate decision support tools, and advance the program mission.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/512565100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.