This announcement is an open continuous announcement to fill Psychologist vacancies as they identified.Learn more about this agency
Please email your CV to Marie Blakeman at Marie.Blakeman@va.gov or fax your CV to 913-758-4111 attention Marie Blakeman - Behavioral Health Service Line recruiter.
You can also contact Marie Blakeman at 913-682-2000 ext 56405 for any questions regarding this announcement.
VA Eastern Kansas HCS provides the following programs that require Psychologist team members.VHA Psychologists function as a member of a multidisciplinary team providing services to Veterans with a wide range of psychological disorders.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide psychological services within Behavioral health.
- Conduct group and individual Psychological treatments.
- Provide a full range of psycho-diagnostic and psychological assessment services.
- Develop, implement and document psychotherapeutic treatment plans for a full range of patients.
- Conduct Psycho-educational groups and classes on a wide variety of psychological topics.
- Provide education and clinical interventions to patients' family members and significant others.
- Provide crisis intervention and stabilization services to Veterans in the unit.
- Conduct family and couples consultation and treatment.
- Administer and interpret clinical checklist instruments for the purposes of tracking Veterans' treatment progress.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate tot he age of the patient served.
- Engage in patient advocacy.
- Psychiatric Recovery & Wellness Program
- Stress Disorder Treatment Program
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorders Clinical Team
- Mental Health Clinic (Outpatient)
- Acute Inpatient
- Substance Abuse
- Primary Care Mental Health Integration
- Domiciliary Services
- Women's Health Clinic
- Home Based Primary Care
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/512542600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.