You will serve as a Contract Specialist in the Operations Division, Acquisition Directorate of the UNIF SRVS UNI OF THE HLTH SCI. The Acquisitions Directorate is responsible for the award and administration of all contracts, grants, and cooperative agreements at the USUHS. The Directorate is responsible for executing highly complex acquisition grants, and cooperative agreements required to support the University's teaching and research missions.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for all pre-award and post-award functions for a variety of complex contracts and grant awards including cost or price analysis, negotiations, and administration.
- You will secure requirements such as medical or scientific research, equipment, supplies and services using acquisition procedures detailed in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
- You will prepare solicitation packages and issues written solicitations.
- You will conduct best value analysis in accordance with the relevant evaluation factors listed in the solicitation to determine the awardee that represents the best value or is otherwise in the best interest of the Government.
- You will monitor contractor performance, preparing invoices, acceptance, payment and contract closeout.
- You will prepare determinations and findings for execution by the Contracting Officer with compelling facts and citations of proper authority.
- You will apply knowledge of appropriations law, as well as, commercial and non-commercial procurement procedures, laws, regulations, governing procurements to carry out procurement actions.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/512516200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.