Unpaid internships with OPIC are offered year round in Washington, D.C., and can last from 12 weeks to 12 months. Duties vary based on the department and/or office in which the intern is placed. OPIC's Internship Program offers valuable experience that contributes to educational and professional growth, and may be applied in any future employment endeavor, including federal, state and local governments or in the private sector.Learn more about this agency
As a Data Analyst Intern, you will:
- Input, scrub and analyze data in support of ongoing reporting activities to internal and external stakeholders
- Collect, aggregate, scrub, and analyze data in support of the creation of the Annual Report of Development Impact that is delivered to Congress and contributes to the Office of External Affairs' Annual Report on OPIC;
- Collect, aggregate, scrub, and analyze data in response to queries from external stakeholders that include the White House, US government agencies, international agencies, and members of the NGO community
- Utilize infographics, data visualization, photographs and other visual means for storytelling, data reporting, etc.
- Support activities meant to improve accessibility and user-friendliness of OPIC data
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/512255800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.