About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the United States Army Signal Activity - Camp Roberts (USASA-CR), Camp Roberts, California. Camp Roberts is located about 5 miles North of San Miguel and is a California National Guard post in central California, located on both sides of the Salinas River in Monterey and San Luis Obispo counties. USASA-CR is federal property with active duty and civilian personnel located on the National Guard post.
- Enforce and assure compliance with Federal, state, county, and municipal laws and ordinances.
- Responsible for the investigation, apprehension, or detention of persons suspected or convicted of offenses against criminal laws of United States.
- Enforce traffic laws and protect government property, materials, and facilities against trespass, theft, fire, damage, and espionage.
- Detain or apprehend suspected or guilty persons.
- Participate in searche to seize evidence, contraband, weapons, drugs, stolen property, etc., and to detain/question subjects under principle of "probable cause."
- Stand at fixed entry gate checkpoints, inspecting vehicles and/or personnel for proper identification upon arrival/departure from the installation.
- Observes traffic for evidence of unsafe practices/vehicles, improperly registered vehicles, helmet/seat-belt use, etc. and cites or apprehends offenders.
- Transports prisoners to detention facility, and transports persons who are awaiting trial or arraignment before U. S. Magistrate's Court.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/512155300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.