This announcement is for Roseburg, Eugene, North Bend, and Brookings. When applying select the location(s) you are applying for. As positions become vacant qualified candidates will be sent to the hiring manager.Learn more about this agency
The Roseburg VA Health Care System (RVAHCS) is seeking experienced and highly motivated Nurse Practitioners to provide comprehensive medical care to men and women Veterans in an out-patient setting.
Roseburg VA Health Care System is currently seeking highly motivated, experienced Adult or Family Nurse Practitioners to oversee and provide care to a panel of Veteran patients. Positions are located in Primary Care Clinics and are administratively responsible to the Group Practice Manager or Associate Chief of Staff for Ambulatory Care with clinical accountability to the Associate Director Patient Care Services/Nurse Executive.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying patient medical and psychological problems
- Defines and implements management of patient healthcare needs
- Provides theory and research-based care to clients facilitating attainment of health goals Implements preventive health measures with an emphasis on patient, significant other, and family education
- Utilizes advanced nursing practices to improve outcomes cost-effectively
- Provides clinical expertise to affect system-wide changes in organizations to improve programs of care
- Consults/collaborates with other team members and healthcare clinicians
- Provides leadership in improving and maintaining standards of care
- Provides leadership to facilitate the delivery of quality nursing care
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Selected Applicant may be eligible to apply for an award up to the maximum limitation under the provisions of the Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP). Please note that EDRP is contingent upon the availability of funding and is not guaranteed.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/512086500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.